Executive Assistant - REMOTE Shaker & Spoon Brooklyn, NY Remote $38,000 a year - Full-time, Part-time
- Clean up and organize company’s virtual files; figure out better systems for keeping track of information and implement them
- Handle COO’s inbox, calendar, and to-do lists
- Schedule meetings and appointments
- Coordinate with all necessary parties and gather all requested materials
- Act as a liaison with various departments
- Data entry and filing
- Maintain high level of confidentiality and discretion
- Keep track of disparate details and remind executives of things that may have fallen off their radar
- Help keep track of orders and shipments
- Communicate using exceptional interpersonal skills, with the ability to recognize and meet people’s needs when they may not communicate as clearly as you
- Ensure accurate records, effective communication, and efficient workflow
- Show us what else you can do and how we can use that to help the company!
- Exceptional attention to detail and ability to catch errors
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Excellent computer skills; proficiency with Google Docs and Sheets
- Effective time management and self-accountability
- Must be flexible and quick to adapt as team goals and daily targets change
- Excellent multi-tasking and self-motivation
- Prior experience as an assistant of some sort a PLUS
ideaMACHINE Studio is seeking a 2D Animator/ Illustrator intern to provide support to the Operations Team. The internship will offer our interns an opportunity to gain employment at the end of their assignments.
- Execute illustration, animation, etc. as needed.
- Edit and proofreading artist working documents.
- Plan out key scenes and characters.
- Collaborate with our Creative Directors, Art Directors, and Artist at the Studio to meet production needs.
- Graduated or attending a four-year institution.
- Working knowledge on After Effects, Illustration, Graphic Design.
- Experience with business clients.
- General business knowledge.
- Must be interested in the creative industry.
If you think you might be a good fit for our creative internship position . please submit you resume and portfolio
© Copyright Working Lance